Help tomorrow's leaders - Wrestling Sponsorships
Major Sponsor Package
- Set up your both near the mats. Your booth can be as big as you want. ( Within reason ) Please make sure the people working your booth have outgoing personalities. The attire they wear should be something to catch someone’s eye. These things can make or break your booth. HAVE FUN!! It’s contagious. This is great for your future customers. This is your time to reach as many people as possible.
- Handing out awards to the winners. Let us know if there is an age and weight class you would like to hand out awards to.
- Advertising on the mats. This is cool! Having your logo on the mats in full view. Everyone taking pictures and video will capture your awesome logo. Your logo will be all over social media. (Parents, coaches and athletes love posting pics and videos of their kids) You are more than welcome to have your logo on all the mats if you like. I highly recommend Resilite - they do awesome work. https://www.resilite.com/fundraiser-mat-decals/
- Advertising on the entry form. We will have your information on the entry form, so everyone will be exposed to all the wonderful things about your company when they check out the Tournament. This I can assure you. It’s a blast being involved with MWP. Have fun generating business connections and making new friends. This is a great opportunity. We are going to make a huge presence in the social media market.
- Please let us know want else we can do for you to promote your company.
Title Sponsor Package
Asking for you to partnership with MWP
M.W.P.’s goal as a charity organization is to reach the kids in our community and introduce them to the sport of wrestling. Wrestling is one of the most difficult sports on the planet. A very famous wrester and coach, Dan Gables, said, “Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy.” By giving these young individuals the platform to compete, we take them off the streets and onto the mats. We will help them achieve scholarships and lead them to the job market. These athletes will be a fantastic future resource for your company.
Forbes posted an article titled “Why wrestlers make the best employees.” Here is sample from that article. “While I acknowledge that nearly all athletes at an elite level have a tremendous amount of drive, wrestlers seem to operate at a higher level of fortitude. Not that my athletic history is anything to write about, but I wrestled in college and have been surrounded by amazing athletes of all sports. I’ve known Olympians, world champions, college champions and everything in between. The one constant observation is that wrestlers have a capacity to push themselves harder than most and display an unrivaled mental toughness”.
M.W.P. is asking for a tax-deductible contribution of $7,000. Together we can change the trajectory of so many young lives. With your donation we can buy a wrestling mat that will have your company logo, including your website information, in opposing corners of the mat. So, no matter what side the spectators are on they will see your company logo. The company that is custom making our mats will infuse the logo permanently onto the mat. I am fully expecting our tournaments to grow to 2,000 athletes in the near future. After that, the sky is the limit. We will be adding tournaments to the schedule on a consistent basis. These mats will last 20 plus years. Every picture and video taken by moms, dads, friends, and family will have your company logo in them.
There is nobody more committed to posting pictures and videos on social media than a wrestling mom and dad.
We will also offer live streaming at several of our tournaments, which will present another opportunity for an even larger audience to see your logo, year after year. Remember, your company logo never comes off the mat. It is permanently custom laid onto the mat when it is made. Also, with your tax-deductible donation, you will receive our major sponsor package for the next 3 years, at no charge. That includes your entrance to every event for the next 3 years.